Salamanca Dental takes great pride in ensuring all our staff receive ongoing training. Training gives staff confidence, new skills, and ensures we can offer our patients the very best in customer service and dental care.
Our dentists Dr Marta Bauk and Dr Sophie Lomas continuously update their skills with ongoing professional studies. Our practice manager, Ricki, recently completed his Diploma in Human Resources. All our dental assistants have their Certificate III in dental assisting. Our trainee dental assistant is currently undertaking her Certificate III in dental assisting, and is aiming to complete it by the end of 2018.
Our commitment to training has us winning prestigious awards:
- 2017 – Winner : Telstra Business Awards – Small Business Tasmania
- 2016 – Finalist : Telstra Business Awards – Small Business Tasmania
- 2016 – Finalist : Breath of Fresh Air (BOFA)
- 2016 – Finalist : Tasmanian Training Awards
- 2015 – Winner : Hobart Exceptional Customer Service Awards
- 2015 – Winner : Hobart Professional or Service Award for Excellence
We are currently in the interview process as a finalist in the 2018 Tasmanian Training Awards.
Salamanca Dental strive to provide the very best in customer service and dental care. A training culture is important to us and underpins our successes
Along with completing our registered training we conduct informal in-house training sessions.. Time is allocated to hold workshops to develop skills so all staff are cross-trained on aspects of dental practice operations. Staff learn how to:
- Communicate more effectively.
- Develop better work health and safety processes
- Learn how to use new dental equipment
- and much more…
To experience the quality care and customer service of an award winning dental practice, speak with one of our friendly staff members, please call Salamanca Dental on (03) 6288 8070, contact us here , or book online.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and remember to… smile like you mean it!