Salamanca Dental… not just dental.
Did you know dentists are not just trained in teeth? They have expertise about the skeleton, muscles and skin of the face, mouth and neck along with all the associated soft tissues of cheeks, gums, salivary glands and more.
The dentists at Salamanca Dental use these skills to offer services you may not know are part of dental services.
We can offer you:
- Teeth grinding and clenching (muscle related) therapies
- Sleep apnoea and sleep disorder testing and therapies
- Muscle relaxant injections for the face and neck to reduce tension
- Dermaroller to assist your skin in increasing natural collagen production
- QuickStraightTeeth (QST) for short term treatment to align front teeth
- Nightguards for clenching and grinding of teeth
- Complete mouth rehabilitation for severely worn or damaged teeth
Dr Marta Bauk has previously run a sleep disorder clinic in Adelaide. Working with your GP or medical specialist she can arrange sleep studies and discuss treatment options for better quality sleep. In particular she can make mandibular advancement splints (MAS) to position your jaw to reduce snoring and improve your sleep quality.
Dr Sophie Lomas has many years experience in Australia and the UK in facial aesthetics including muscle relaxant injections for teeth grinding and clenching, and wrinkle reduction of the entire face. Dr Sophie also offers filler treatments for the lips and face, along with dermaroller to effectively increase your body’s own collagen production.
Both Dr Bauk and Dr Lomas can undertake whole of mouth reconstructive dental treatment, orthodontic teeth aligners and nightguards, while still performing the full range of dental care options.
Coming to Salamanca Dental does not just mean teeth. We can assist you in many ways to help you Smile Like You Mean It.
Are you interested in finding out more about professional teeth whitening? Please call Salamanca Dental on (03) 62888070, contact us here, or book online using the button at the top of this page.
We look forward to seeing you soon and remember to… smile like you mean it!