Salamanca Dental wishes you and your loved ones a wonderful and safe festive season.
We have had an amazing 2019 here at Salamanca Dental. Our appointment books are full and we really appreciate your referrals. When a new patient arrives and advises us that an existing patient has given us a glowing review, we love it. We know we are on the right path when people have confidence in us to refer their family, friend and colleagues.
Over the festive period we all tend to enjoy foods and drinks that we may not eat everyday. To help you look after your dental health during this time, here are some handy hints from each of us:
- Dr Marta – Floss in the evenings so all the food debris is removed before bed to reduce the risk of cavities.
- Dr Sophie – Avoid brushing for an hour after having acidic foods (juices, wines, etc) to allow your saliva to restore balance to your mouth.
- Ricki – If you have had something sweet, swish water around your mouth to dilute the sugar around your mouth.
- Alyssa – After brushing your teeth, spit out the excess toothpaste. Do not rinse your mouth with water, the protective ingredients will help improve your tooth enamel.
- Stacey – After eating sweet foods, have a piece of cheese to counteract against the sugars.
In previous years Salamanca Dental has been open on all days that were not public holidays. This year we are going to take a short and well deserved break. We will be open right up to 5.00pm on the 24th December. We will then re-open on the 30th and 31st December. We will be back to our regular hours from Monday 6th January.
During our shutdown, see your GP or the emergency department at the Royal Hobart Hospital in case of a dental emergency.
We look forward to seeing you again in 2020. Again, from all of us, have a truly amazing festive season. If you are wanting to book a dental appointment, please call Salamanca Dental on (03) 62888070, contact us here, or book online using the button at the top of this page.
We look forward to seeing you soon and remember to… smile like you mean it!