A tooth extraction may be necessary for several reasons. These include:
- The tooth is severely decayed and cannot be restored with a filling or root canal treatment
- The tooth has experienced trauma due to an accident
- The tooth is very mobile due to severe gum disease
- The tooth is a wisdom tooth that is difficult to clean, is severely decayed, and/or is causing gum problems
- To create space for orthodontic treatment
At Salamanca Dental, we understand that a tooth extraction is not the most pleasant experience and can cause a lot of anxiety. The team at Salamanca Dental will do everything possible to ensure you feel comfortable and at ease.
What to expect when getting a tooth extracted
- Your dentist will numb the tooth needing treatment
- You will feel lots of pressure as the tooth is removed
- Once the tooth is removed and the site is healed, replacement options, if applicable, can be explored and discussed
How Much Does a Tooth Extraction Cost?
We welcome you to browse our website further, or contact us directly to learn more about how we can assist you with your routine check-up. You can also book online using the icon at the top of this page.
Make an Appointment