Teeth can discolour (or ‘yellow’) with time, lifestyle, or due to many other reasons. Various products and procedures can be used to enhance the brightness of your smile. Salamanca Dental will design a teeth whitening plan that is specially customised to your unique requirements and smile.
We use dental products that are only available through dentists’ offices to ensure optimum safety. Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic treatment, as it does not require any modifications to the structure of the tooth and can easily be ‘topped up’ to maintain and transform your smile.
Prior to any tooth whitening process, we need to ensure your teeth and gums are healthy. A dental check-up and cleaning might be advised if you have not recently had this done.
Different treatment types and strengths are available to suit your lifestyle and sensitivity.
Our Teeth Whitening Packages
A convenient tooth whitening system for those on the go. This is a brush-on whitening system. You simply brush the whitening solution onto your teeth (similar to applying nail polish), and then you can get on with your day.
Here are the steps:
- After brushing, dry your teeth with a towel
- Brush the whitening solution onto your teeth
- Allow the solution to dry before closing your lips over your teeth
- Repeat, twice a day for 10 days.
A convenient alternative to office teeth whitening that is easy, fast and cost effective. You could whiten your teeth at home, at work or while driving.
Here are the steps:
- After brushing, place pre-medicated teeth whitening trays over your teeth
- Wear the trays for 90 minutes
- Remove and discard the trays, and wash your mouth out with water
- Repeat the process over the next 7-10 days
Your smile could be up to eight shades whiter in just one 90-minute office visit to your dentist. We prepare you for the visit to ensure your teeth whitening experience is comfortable.
The teeth whitening visit:
- We clean your teeth thoroughly
- We place moisture barriers in the mouth and around the teeth to keep everything dry
- We apply whitening gel to the teeth and activate it with a bright light
- Every 15 minutes, we apply new gel for 4 cycles
- The gel is washed off
- We apply a soothing gel to the teeth for re-hydration and to reduce sensitivity
In-office teeth whitening is the quickest way to brighten your smile.
With the Salamanca Dental Platinum teeth whitening option, you get the in-office teeth whitening (as per GOLD above) and a full 10 day take-home teeth whitening kit (as per SILVER above).
So this package gives you the ultimate standard in tooth whitening.
A radiant, whiter smile… how much does it cost?
A smile is the first thing people notice about you, and when you feel good about it, it shows. When it comes to teeth whitening – as with everything having to do with your smile – our dentists are your best resource.
We welcome you to browse our website further, or contact us directly to learn more about how we can assist you with teeth whitening. You can also book online using the icon at the top of this page.